From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DQMH Consortium Toolkits Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having trouble running my Build.

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi all, 

I am making a DQMH application with 5 modules and a Launcher. My application works perfectly in the LabVIEW environment. But after I have created an exe out of it. It won't even launch. I had to enable debugging and this is the error it shows up for the Start Module through the launcher. I am attaching the Start Module and the Launcher for reference. 

Error_Build.PNG

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,164 Views)

This is a well know issue. If you receive this error message when you try to launch the DQMH module, you have to check all the Controls and Indicators of your main.vi.

=> All typedef controls files must be public!

If you have nested modules, then you have to check them as well!

See also my checklist for DQMH/PPL

https://forums.ni.com/t5/DQMH-Consortium-Toolkits/my-DQMH-PPL-and-VILIB-PPL-best-practices/td-p/4155...

best

Claude

CLA / CTD
Message 2 of 4
(1,138 Views)
Solution
Accepted by VBajaj

I'd also check any Conditional Disable Structures in your code to see if any of them contain broken code in the RUN_TIME_ENGINE==True frame (or the Default frame if the enabled frame in the IDE is RUN_TIME_ENGINE==False). 

Message 3 of 4
(1,092 Views)

Thanks a lot Darren. It was code written by someone else that was causing the issue and yes it was in a DDS with RUN-TIME set true with a broken wire. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,065 Views)