From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DQMH Consortium Toolkits Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DQMH Code base sharing platform / IMAQdx DQMH module

Hi all,

I have a general and a specific question:

1) Is there a place to share and trade DQMH modules? E.g. we have some general DQMH wrappers to save measurement data or for device drivers. Is there a place to share these standalone modules?

2) I am looking for a general IMAQdx DQMH module. Is there already something out there that I did not find or somebody who is willing to share it?

Cheers, Niko

Message 1 of 2
(989 Views)

Hey Niko,

at the moment, there's no single source of DQMH "ready-made" modules or templates that I know of. Which is a pity!

Some of us have been sharing their libraries and modules - I'm sure you've stumbled upon ours - and even though there have been talks about creating such a platform or using other, already existing platforms, nothing has come to fruition yet. 

With all that being said, a little bird tweeted that next week's DQMH Podcast by Wired-In Software / Chris Farmer, due 13th of April, might have some related, definitely exciting news... 😉

DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshops (Fab, Steve, Brian and me)
Release Automation Tools for LabVIEW (CI/CD integration with LabVIEW)
HSE Discord Server (Discuss our free and commercial tools and services)
DQMH® (The Future of Team-Based LabVIEW Development)

Message 2 of 2
(941 Views)