DQMH Consortium Toolkits Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DQMH 3 and LV16. "Add New DQMH Module" Error 1126 VI is too early.

Solved!
Go to solution

DQMH 3 LV16 Error 1126.jpg

Hello,

In LV16 when try to "Add New DQMH Module" the message appears.

Can Error 1126 be ignored?

Thanks,

Sergiy

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12
(6,208 Views)

Hi Sergiy,

How did you install the DQMH 3.0? Did you apply the vipc file downloaded from the DQMH Beta announcement page?

What version of VIPM are you using?

There is a bug in VIPM 2014 that does not mass compile the contents of the packages. The top level DQMH Toolkit package forces the mass compile on the DQMH. You can see that when installing, it pops up a window on LabVIEW showing the mass compile take place. This bug is fixed in VIPM 2015 and there is no need to mass compile. Our packages do not force the mass compile in newer VIPM versions.

Try uninstalling Delacor QMH via VIPM and install it again to see if that forces the mass compile and try again.

The animated gif below shows the steps to un install + install and the mass compiling window.

Regards,

Fab

http://delacor.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Reinstall_DQMH.gif

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):
Check out DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshop!

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Have you been nice to future you?
Message 2 of 12
(5,567 Views)

Hi Fabiola,

LV16 32-bit, VIPM 2016, unzipped DQMH-3.0-Beta2. I double clicked all 7 vipc files.

Repeated your suggested steps to un and installed.

Still the same error, VI is too early.

I will use LV15 for now.

Thanks,

Sergiy

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12
(5,568 Views)

sergiy wrote:

Hi Fabiola,

LV16 32-bit, VIPM 2016, unzipped DQMH-3.0-Beta2. I double clicked all 7 vipc files.

Try this, uninstall all the Delacor packages, then right click on DQMH-3.0-Beta2.vipc and select "Apply configuration", that will install all the packages in the right order.

For an opportunity to learn from experienced developers / entrepeneurs (Steve, Joerg, and Brian amongst them):

DQMH Lead Architect * DQMH Trusted Advisor * Certified LabVIEW Architect * Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer * Certified Professional Instructor * LabVIEW Champion * Code Janitor

Message 4 of 12
(5,568 Views)

Hi guys,

I just had someone else report the same issue. Just to clarify, the package called Delacor QMH mass compiles the rest of the packages when the packages are installed using VIPM 2014. VIPM 2014 had a bug where although it said it was masscompiling the code, it did not actually do it. Delacor QMH installation has an extra step in it to mass compile all the required packages.

VIPM 2016 does not have this bug and DQMH installation order does not matter.

If you are getting this error then, just uninstall the package called Delacor QMH and install tha package again.

Thanks,

Fab

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12
(5,568 Views)

There is not vipc file in DQMH-3.0-Beta2.zip file. Can not "Apply configuration".

So, I unistalled all DQMH I had, and installed several vip files by VIPM 16.

Still have the same error.

Thx,

Sergiy

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12
(5,568 Views)

sergiy wrote:

There is not vipc file in DQMH-3.0-Beta2.zip file. Can not "Apply configuration".

So, I unistalled all DQMH I had, and installed several vip files by VIPM 16.

Still have the same error.

Thx,

Sergiy

Sergiy,

I don't know if your system did something to the file when you downloaded it from our site. The full name of the download is DQMH-3.0-Beta2.vipc  not .zip.

So, either try to download it again from: https://delacor.com/announcing-dqmh-3-0-beta/

or change its extension to .vipc instead of .zip

vipc files should offer the option to right click and select "Apply configuration".

Let me know if you find out how your file got the .zip extension instead of the .vipc.

Regards,

Fab

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12
(5,568 Views)

Hi Fabiola,

Renamed zip to vipc, Applied Config.

Still VI is too early.

It must be fundamental problem with company's Win 7 PC. I cannot even run NI update.

LV15 works fine, I can add DQMH Modules. Will use LV15 for now.

Thanks for the Great Tool,

Sergiy

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12
(5,568 Views)

Hi Sergiy,

Thanks for your patience.

I think the issue is with VIPM 2016. We will investigate further and if we confirm that the issue is there, we will release a new Beta. I will keep you posted.

Glad you are liking DQMH

Regards,

Fab

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12
(5,568 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sergiy

Hi Sergiy,

Sure enough, we had tested installing our packages using VIPM 2016 Beta (back then this issue was solved). However, at least for build 2016.0.0.1986 of VIPM 2016, it seems that VIPM 2016 is not mass compiling the package contents after installing.

We have reproduced the issue here and fixed it. Please, download the latest version of the DQMH Beta vipc file (rev 4) from our website. After downloading, right click on the vipc file and select to "Apply Configuration", chose the version of LabVIEW you want to install for and follow the rest of the prompts.

Thanks for your patience and for helping us test the Beta version,

Fab

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12
(5,568 Views)