DQMH Consortium Toolkits Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Announcing DQMH 6.0

DSH Pragmatic Software Development Workshops (Fab, Steve, Brian and me)
Release Automation Tools for LabVIEW (CI/CD integration with LabVIEW)
HSE Discord Server (Discuss our free and commercial tools and services)
DQMH® (The Future of Team-Based LabVIEW Development)

Message 1 of 8
(3,475 Views)

Been chasing this download. or any DQMH download for days 😞

All I get from The NI site is a page not found or it just sits there displaying this and that's it!

ssoper_0-1627304552147.png

Experience to date with NI products and support would have me looking for another product to develop our DAU system. Unfortunately, for me, the Boss wont move because of the $$ already invested. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,927 Views)

Hi, DQMH 6.0 is already available, take a look on the following link.

https://www.vipm.io/package/delacor_lib_dqmh_toolkit_system/ 

Best regards.

Enrique.

Message 3 of 8
(2,925 Views)

Sorry to hear that you're having a hard time getting your hands on DQMH (and with NI in general). 

I just tried this:

1. Go to https://www.ni.com/de-de/support/downloads/tools-network/download.dqmh-.html#374426 
  2. Click the Download button

After a few seconds, my browser presents a dialog asking if I want VI Package Manager to open the download.

Seeing as the URL (vipm://delacor_lib_dqmh_toolkit) is targeting the VIPM application specifically, I'm not sure what happens if you don't have VIPM installed on the machine you're downloading the package. That link doesn't allow to download the .vip file directly (Enrique already posted the right link for that).

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,921 Views)

Hi Enrique

If you go to the NI tools network page i get this:

ssoper_0-1627307407918.png

and clicking it gets this 🙂

ssoper_1-1627307437921.png

Round and round I went. I followed your link and after creating yet another account I managed to get it installed. Thanks

Message 5 of 8
(2,916 Views)

Hi Joerg

Neither the software or the website is very intuitive. I find that a lot with software sites. 

As soon as I clicked your link it re-directed me to the UK site and onto the jolly old merry-g-round I was on previously. I have VIPM installed but needef to create another account to get it to do what I needed. Somewhere on my machine are multiple downloads of this package 🙂

Hopefully I have it installed and can open the project that was sent t me without errorrs.

Thanks

Steve

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,911 Views)

"Just go to ni.com" they said...

"VIPM makes it easy to install LabVIEW add-ons" they said...

Again, I'm sorry that you're struggling. For what it's worth, both the company and the website are still in the middle of a big restructuring project - and some people say they're seeing light at the end of the tunnel. So let's stay positive and hope for the best...

Spoiler
...and maybe still prepare for the worst 😜

Message 7 of 8
(2,908 Views)

LOL

When they started this project (before I got here) using NXG which had already been flagged for burial and we were persuaded NOT to change to LabVIEW my faith was somewhat diminished.

Then the whole thing fell apart and we're away down the original LabVIEW path now so I have to try and learn that. 

Not easy when 

a) spent years using text based coding

b) swore to give up programming years ago and this job was not supposed to be any of that 🙂

So ..... very well prepared for the worst 

Message 8 of 8
(2,905 Views)