Labels
Top Authors
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lukikwiatkowski@gmail.com

Custome type of event

Hello, thank you so much for your trust in DQMH and for taking time out of your day to share your idea with us.

We will investigate the feasibility of a Post-Event Creation VI feature that would cover that use case and many more.

So, we decline this request, at least for the next DQMH version.

Again, thank you for your input; it is most appreciated. Please keep those ideas coming!

Hello,

I'm working now on communication between two DQMH apps. Sending events between then is easy thanks to HSE Generic Networking for DQMH Module. However, each request that I want to transfer requires a wrapper (documentation) and the steps to create it are the same. It would be nice if I can automate this process by customing Create New DQMH Event function. So I have tried to find any information about how to add a type of event but without success. Is it possible? Another solution will be to have an option to add Post Event Creation action (vi), which gives a possibility to run self-created scripting code. 

1 Comment
mbaudot
Active Participant
Status changed to: Declined

Hello, thank you so much for your trust in DQMH and for taking time out of your day to share your idea with us.

We will investigate the feasibility of a Post-Event Creation VI feature that would cover that use case and many more.

So, we decline this request, at least for the next DQMH version.

Again, thank you for your input; it is most appreciated. Please keep those ideas coming!

Matthias Baudot | Software Architect | Founder at STUDIO BODs

STUDIO BODs     BLT for LabVIEW     LabVIEW Champion     Certified Professional Instructor     DQMH Trusted Advisor     GCentral Sponsor

Check out my LabVIEW presentations and videos!