From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vector variable error in Diadem

Hello,

When i try to run a new test with Diadem 9.0 version , I get this error message , but i don't know where to look for the vector variable in CustTLColVar column index.

Which file should i modify for this error or it is about vbs script modification?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,148 Views)

Hi ARBT2,

What I can see in the message box is that you are using a customer-created SUD " Vorbereitung" dialog that uses a " Kanaltab" control. There seems to be a variable "CustTLColVar" used with a wrong index parameter.

Greetings

Walter

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,108 Views)

Hi Walter,

Thanks for you answer.

Problem is that i cannot find this CustTLColVAr variable to see what index parameter is wrong.

I opened a Dialog.cod file where I can find 'vorbereitung' and 'kanaltab' but no CustTLColVar.

Thanks

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,102 Views)

It seems that you work with very, very historical Scripts. You are talking about COD dialogs. More than 20 years ago we replaced COD dialogs with SUD dialogs. That is a long, long time. I know there was a dialog editor called “DlgEdit.exe”, but please excuse I am not familiar with this old technic.

Greetings

Walter

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,092 Views)