DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"ChnCFCFiltCalc" in Crash option not functioning correctly

It appears that the "EndPoints" option for the "ChnCFCFiltCalc" command is not functioning correctly. It does not seem to be reflecting the points to pad the data at the beginning and end of the signal. This is based on the results of filtering done with and without the option activated. Not activating the option appears to reflect the data and you get the results you would expect to see with the option activated. Activating the option give you results you would expect to see without the option activated.

I am using Version 8.0.981

This was functioning correctly in previous versions. Can you tell me when the "EndPoints" option stopped functioning correctly? I assume it was with Version 8.0. Is it correc
ted in Version 8.1?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,973 Views)
Hi,

The parameter "CFCPREEVENTTYPE" is an enumeration variable with the selection "EndPoints" or "ZeroMagnitude" and not is optional.
Every mathematical function in DIAdem represents their parameters in global variables - eg. "CFCPREEVENTTYPE" as one parameter of the function "ChnCFCFiltCalc".
If you now call a function in a VBScript you have two possibilities
a) call the function with parameters like ChnCFCFiltCalc(X, Y, E, CFCFiltType, 0,"EndPoints")
b) call the function without parameters like ChnCFCFiltCalc
In case b) DIAdem will use the current content of the global parameter variable.
Maybe that this is you problem.

Kind regards

Walter
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,973 Views)
Unfortunatelty, this is not my problem. My VBScript is exactley as appears in your example "a".
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,973 Views)
Ok, after revisiting this matter I have determined that the ChnCFCFiltCalc command is working correctly. Some unsual data was giving some unexpected results.

Well, I ah, I humbly beg for forgiveness.

Sorry for the confusion.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,973 Views)