DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Analyzing data"

Using script commands in Diadem I want to do the following:

I want to find the minimum and maximum data point every 65 data points and then average them (SS). Then find the maximum data point in those 65 points and subtract the average I just calculated above (Vib). Then Goodman correct those data points to 10500 using the equation ((38000 - 10500)/(38000 - SS))*Vib. Repeating this every 65 points until I come do the end of the column of data. And I want to do this to several sequential columns of data starting at channel 1 and going to channel 73.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,296 Views)
Hi,

I think the problem is to find a good and quick way to calculate the mean blocks. So I've created a small script which describes this problem. All other calculations I think are easy.

Good luck and greetings

Walter Rick
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,296 Views)
Of course, there are differnt ways of realising that script. I would program a loop that is repeated once for each interval (65 Points). Within this loop you can use the Statblockcalc function to find out min/ max/mean value of this interval. After the calculation you can use variables as statmin and statmax to access the results (e.g. store them into a channel with chdX).
In that way you can create a channel containing the max value of each interval. Now its easy to do the remaining calculation. Use the calculator tool (formulacalc command, respectively) to apply a formula on each row of a channel. You might find the cch - command helpful to calculate the mean value of a channel.

Please refere to the DIAdem help to get further information concerning the script commands I
mentioned above.

Ingo Schumacher
Application Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,296 Views)