From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pressing data-view make diadem not responding

Suddenly my diadem started to freeze when i pressed the data-view button. Can not find any way out from it.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,703 Views)
Hi Matsi,

We're going to need some additional information before we can help you-- I'm not clear on what you were doing.

1) What version of DIAdem are you using?
2) Which window were you in (DATA, VIEW, ...)?
3) Exactly which button did you press? (tip strip?)

I hope we'll be able to help you out once we gotten the above answers.

Brad Turpin
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,703 Views)
Hi, sorry for my weak question. I am using Diadem 8.10, Ít does not matter what window i am in but as soon as i press the DATA management button to evaluate my recordings the whole software stops responding. It have worked perfect for a long time until one day last week.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,703 Views)
Hi Matsj,

I haven't heard of this before, and it sounds like your version is crippled, so my recommendation is to try to uninstall DIAdem 8.1 and reinstall it. If you've already tried that, then try installing DIAdem 8.1 from your CD onto a different computer and verify that you can install a working version somewhere.

Please let us know how that goes,
Brad
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,703 Views)
Matsj,

I think Brad has the right idea. If you continue to have problems, just let us know!

Regards,
Shannon R.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,703 Views)
Ok, thanks. Actually i do think i uninstalled a calibration software the same day and have a dark memory that i might have removed an v?????.dll file not sure of the name though.
Will reinstall, thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,703 Views)
Reinstalled Diadem on new location wich made both working, guess i messed up and removed a dll file earlier.

Thanks for your help!
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,703 Views)