DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

diadem runtime error while executing command "SchemeMeasStar"

Hello:
I used DIAdem9.0 and DAQCard6062E to acquire 16 channel data. I collected 65536 data for every channel. Whereas After the data acquisition stopped, an Error Message would poped up, but the data is still stored in data portal. the Error is like follows:

-Error- DIAdem
Runtime Error While Executing Command "SchemeMeasStar"
Error Type: UNKNOWN
Error Address:00001720
Module Name:GFSBase.Dll

Would you like to give me some suggestions?

thanks very much

jing
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,392 Views)
Hi jing,

Your issue sounds strange as if some internal 16 bit buffer limit has been hit or some memory calculation work wrong. I suggest you try the same measurement with channel sizes of 65533, 65534, 65535, 65537 and 65538. If one or more of those work it would confirm my theory and could possibly be OK for your task as well. Let me know whether this helped.

MarcusP
Message 2 of 4
(3,392 Views)
Dear MarcusP:
Thank you very much.
your solution really works. The attached is the detailed information of the problem. Would you like to tell me more about the prolem and how to solve the problem thoroughly.

Thank you very much.

yours
Jing
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,392 Views)
Hi Jing,

Great that this helped you. I'm afraid there is nothing you can do on your side to get rid of the problem except avoiding the channel length 65536. I notified the DIAdem developers of this issue so that hopefully it gets fixed in one of the next versions.

Marcus
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,392 Views)