DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

diadem 11 installation error: Object required: navigator,display.currdataProvider

Solved!
Go to solution

Thank you,

I got the file, but it would not complete installation with the following error.

Error 1935. "Microsoft.vc80.atl.type="win32", version:8.0.507273079"

I've attempted to reinstall both Diadem and St3ve.exe with the same results

I now remember that when I needed to install LabView I needed to bypass the regular .exe on the disc and open a different executable in a subfolder.

I can't find a similar .exe on the Diadem disc.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 23
(1,775 Views)

Hi,

I have the same problem as you. I have the Diadem 2015 installed and every time I open the program this error appears.

Thanks in advance,

Asier

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 23
(1,696 Views)

Hi axierbiak,

Please list the exact text of the error message you are getting.  The error message that started this Discussion Forum thread was from DIAdem 11.1 running on VISTA.  You stated that you installed DIAdem 2015.  Does the error appear in DIAdem 2015, or did that cause the error to appear in DIAdem 11.1 on your computer?  Also, what operating system are you running?

Brad Turpin

DIAdem Product Support Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 23
(1,680 Views)

Hi Brad_Turpin,

Thanks for your quick reply. I have installed the DIAdem 2015 an the error that appears is the same as the error message that started this discussion forum "error: Object required: navigator,display.currdataProvider", but in my case is with DIAdem 2015 and Windows 7 Professional 64 bits. 

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall but the error still appears.

Thanks in advance,

Asier

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 23
(1,663 Views)

Hi Asier,

Was this the first time that you installed any version of DIAdem on that computer?  Have you tried rebooting your computer after installing?  Does DIAdem finish launching after you see the error?  Can you use DIAdem after you see the error?  If so, please send the content of the DIAdem log file, which you can find at the bottom of the SCRIPT panel.

To my knowledge the issues in this thread have all occurred only with older versions of DIAdem.  I'm hesitant to just send you a hotfix that was designed for applications and operating systems that were common 5 years ago.

Brad Turpin

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 23
(1,654 Views)

Hi Brad,

I'm answering to your questions in red.

Was this the first time that you installed any version of DIAdem on that computer? No, I had installed Diadem 10.1 before. Have you tried rebooting your computer after installing? Yes. Does DIAdem finish launching after you see the error? Yes Can you use DIAdem after you see the error? Yes, but when I change from Navigator to View for example, the error appears another time. If so, please send the content of the DIAdem log file, which you can find at the bottom of the SCRIPT panel.

Thanks in advance,

Asier

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 23
(1,650 Views)

Hi Asier,

I talked to R&D, and they suspect that something has gone amiss in the configuration of your "My DataFinder" and/or "Computer" data stores.  They request that you detach the "New-Computer.uri" file from this post and then double-click it to re-register these data stores.

Please let us know if this helps,

Brad Turpin

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 23
(1,621 Views)

Hi Brad,

Thank you for your help, now it's working without having any error!

Regards,

Asier

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 23
(1,601 Views)

Hello

i have installed Diadem 14 and got the error message 'navigator.display.currdataProvider' could you help my regarding this issue?

br

martin

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 23
(1,371 Views)

Hey martin,

Would you please trying running the *.uri file posted above?  I checked with R&D, and they suspect that will work for you as well.  If it doesn't, we can dig in and look for clues.

Brad Turpin

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 23
(1,343 Views)