DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TDM Server 2018 Beta

Hi,

I have installed the TDM Server 2018 Beta version under Evaluation. When I create an Analysis procedure/Data Finder in the server the process is created but am unable to start them or proceed any further as I get the below warning.

Some components on the server are not running correctly or are reporting an error. See details...
Details 
  • The number of configured compute node instances exceeds the number of available licenses. Please open the TDM Server Control Panel, go to Servers - Parallelization, and adjust the number of compute node instances to the number of available licenses. You can look up the number of available licenses in the NI License Manager.

I tried changing the Parallelization but still it does not work. Kindly help me resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Priya

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,285 Views)

Hi Priya,

Maybe your evaluation license is expired. With the license manager it is possible to extend the default eval period from 7 days up to 45 days. If this timeframe is too small for your tests, please get in contact with the NI sales colleagues.

Greetings

Walter

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,237 Views)

Hi Priya,

Sorry, my fault. You’re participating the Beta Program. In that case you find some documents on the web (ni.com/beta) and there you find these activation codes:

TDM Server       : L12V86805
DIAdem             : P12A00476
DIAdem-Crash  : P12A00287

You need an online connection for to activate the software. Please let us know if the activation process does not work for you.

Greetings

Walter

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,223 Views)

Thanks Walter, this helped. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,217 Views)