From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronize multiple videos with data files

Hello,

I use Diadem 2012.

I have multiple video and data sync files, I want my videos to be Synchronized with my data, but i want it to be play one after one,

I mean what i press play button the first video and data are sync together and when they reach end the second video and data will be loaded. could it possible with diadem?

I thought about define event that load new video and data when reach end or there some wizard to define event to display types?

Thanks and waiting for reply

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,549 Views)

Hi Oz,

You assign to each video you display in VIEW the corresponding start time.  If your data set runs from 0 sec to 100 sec, then you could assign 0 sec as the start time of the first video and 50 sec as the start time of the second video.  Then the first video would automatically stop and the second video automatically start as the cursur moved across 50 sec.  If you need to, you could have a cursor event swap out the videos so that they inhabit the same VIEW area, but the simplest solution is to have separate VIEW areas for each video.

Brad Turpin

DIAdem Product Support Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(4,531 Views)