DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard script layout modification

Hi,

I would like to change the standard script layout format that appears every time I create a new script. Currently it's the DIAdem default:

'-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'-- VBS script file
'-- Created on 17/10/2019 11:32:46
'-- Author: 
'-- Comment: 
'-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Option Explicit  'Forces the explicit declaration of all the variables in a script.

And I would like something like this:

'! @details ___.VBS script file
'!
'! Description: ___
'! @author franco__
'! @date 17/10/2019 11:32:46
Option Explicit

Thanks a lot

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(157 Views)

Hi franco,

To my knowledge there is no configuration to change the "letterhead" of a new VBScript in DIAdem.  We could create a custom button or perhaps overload the existing "New" button in the SCRIPT panel with a custom VBScript.  Then you could put whatever "letterhead" you want in the VBScript.  We'd have to programmatically create the new *.VBS file first with the FileSystemObject, say, then programmatically load it into the SCRIPT panel with the AutEdFileOpen() command.  So either create it in a standard starting folder or a temporary folder.

Brad Turpin

DIAdem Product Support Engineer

National Instruments

Message 2 of 2
(86 Views)