From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample bus log NI-CAN .ncd files needed

I am working on developing a significantly simpler bus log conversion dialog than the one that DIAdem has.  It will automatically derive the valid bus numbers (between 0 and 255), and eIdMode (eDbFileIdModeDEFAULT or eDbFileIdModeNMea2000) for a set of bus log files and databases within a folder and then bus log convert them all.  This capability will be added to the existing free Bulk Import app I developed.  The DIAdem app is nearly complete. 

For testing purposes, I am in need of some small NI database format for NI-CAN (*.ncd) files and associated bus log files.  

If anyone is kind enough to share them with me, please indicate if they are proprietary, or if they can be shared with the community (as samples with the app).  You can post them in this forum if sharable, or email them to me at markwkiehl@gmail.com (or by DropBox negotiation after contact) if proprietary. 

Thank you in advance. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,363 Views)

Hello

Does this question is still relevant?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,256 Views)

Yes, I still need sample bus log NI-CAN .ncd files for testing my Bulk Import App.  Would very much appreciate them.  You can post them in this forum if sharable, or email them to me at markwkiehl@gmail.com (or by DropBox negotiation after contact) if proprietary. 

Your contribution helps the DIAdem community. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,249 Views)

Unfortunately, there is currently no NI-CAN databases in open source

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,147 Views)