DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Add new single button to left panel

Hi,

managed to create new panel in Report and added buttons in it. But i dont know how to add a single button and set script call to it.

The point is in older diadems, a button for copy to clipboard was there, but in new one, there is popup and after you can select the button.

But i dont know how to set a new button with action.

The attached image show how i maneged to make a new panel with submenu, but i need to do a single button with no submenu and directly on click starting a script, so i can add to my colleagues the single button for copying the report to clipboard. hope you understand what i try to do.

thanks for help if its possible to do it.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,512 Views)

Follow the link below to see an example of how to use the BarManager to create two buttons and add them to a new Function Bar, and then add that Function Bar to a new Group bar in a specific DIAdem panel.   If the button(s), function bar, or group bar already exists, then they are simply updated.  Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.  

http://www.savvydiademsolutions.com/script.php?topic=barmanager-group-function-bar-buttons

Message 2 of 4
(2,212 Views)

Hi thanks for reply, but i have to ask, its your website? cause it seems very usefull, common problems and their solutions. very nice, thanks again

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,192 Views)

Yeah,

Mark Kiehl really is awesome at DIAdem programming.  We worked on a major data management project together for several years. I highly endorse his expertise.

Brad Turpin

DIAdem Product Support Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,152 Views)