From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Add new single button to left panel

Hi,

managed to create new panel in Report and added buttons in it. But i dont know how to add a single button and set script call to it.

The point is in older diadems, a button for copy to clipboard was there, but in new one, there is popup and after you can select the button.

But i dont know how to set a new button with action.

The attached image show how i maneged to make a new panel with submenu, but i need to do a single button with no submenu and directly on click starting a script, so i can add to my colleagues the single button for copying the report to clipboard. hope you understand what i try to do.

thanks for help if its possible to do it.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,567 Views)

Follow the link below to see an example of how to use the BarManager to create two buttons and add them to a new Function Bar, and then add that Function Bar to a new Group bar in a specific DIAdem panel.   If the button(s), function bar, or group bar already exists, then they are simply updated.  Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.  

http://www.savvydiademsolutions.com/script.php?topic=barmanager-group-function-bar-buttons

Message 2 of 4
(2,267 Views)

Hi thanks for reply, but i have to ask, its your website? cause it seems very usefull, common problems and their solutions. very nice, thanks again

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,247 Views)

Yeah,

Mark Kiehl really is awesome at DIAdem programming.  We worked on a major data management project together for several years. I highly endorse his expertise.

Brad Turpin

DIAdem Product Support Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,207 Views)