DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plot Thickness in VIEW

Julia,

I am glad you gave me the flag setting command (ChnFlagSet). Just using the recording mode did not work. The next time I loaded the data portal and ran the recorded script, it did not thicken the plots. Then I noticed that the script that was recorded did not include any flag commands. 

Thanks,

Geoff

How fast do you need to sample your data? Can you sample at 1000 times per second (1 millisecond between samples) and measure relative time differences that are less than 0.05 milliseconds? Yes. Visit our Data Acquisition Website, Sampling Rate Tutorial, Nyquist tutorial, LabVIEW, Frequency analysis links, etc. If you are inside the KSC firewall, see  http://labview.ksc.nasa.gov/

P.S. The following is my own opinion and not that of NASA. NASA's Wernher von Braun tried to get public schools to look at these scientific evidences for the Bible (See MiraculousBible.org and UpwardEvolution.org). Isaac Newton wrote over 1.3 million words on the Bible and used his science to point people to God. Let me know if you want such information.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 11
(191 Views)