From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opening .hdf(Head acoustic file) in Diadem

Hi Igni,

Used this command below.

You can will change the path to where your hdf file is located.

Call DataFileLoad("C:\Users\pes5520\Downloads\REC285\REC285.hdf","HEAD_Data_Format","Load")

Note: which Dataplugin is used, on My machine, it also has others that will work on the HDF file that is a completely different format than the Head Acoustic File.  There was also a "Head Data Format -Scaling" listed, this one kind of worked for your file, but the data values were all zero.

Please look at the image attachment. It shows the options for which dataplugin that I used.

Also attached a Tdms file for the output in the data portal after loaded.

Paul 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(601 Views)

Hi Igni,

Used this command below.

You can will change the path to where your hdf file is located.

Call DataFileLoad("C:\Users\pes5520\Downloads\REC285\REC285.hdf","HEAD_Data_Format","Load")

Note: which Dataplugin is used, on My machine, it also has others that will work on the HDF file that is a completely different format than the Head Acoustic File.  There was also a "Head Data Format -Scaling" listed, this one kind of worked for your file, but the data values were all zero.

Please look at the image attachment. It shows the options for which dataplugin that I used.

Also attached a Tdms file for the output in the data portal after loaded.

Paul 

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(601 Views)

Hi. if you only need to view HDF File. you can download free software from :

https://www.head-acoustics.com/products/analysis-software/head-companion

Boone

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(362 Views)