DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an fscanf equivalent in vbs?

The attached file is a header file that describes a binary data file generated from a Yokogawa DL750 ScopeCorder. I am writing an Auto Sequence that performs an "Import Via Header" based on the parameters in this header file. This works. I would also want to extract the channel names, transducer units, resolution and offsets from this header file so that I can dynamically name the Diadem channels and scale the binary data. The problem is the channel names are on one line in column format. I can read a line of data using the FR function but now I have one big string containing all of the channel names. I need to put those names into an array(number_of_channels). How do I extract what I need from this string?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,484 Views)
Please have a look at the attached little script which shows how to split the line to get the parameters. The only "special" thing you need to do is to remove double spaces before you split. This is also shown in the script.
We would be interested to provide a more tightly integrated interface to the Yokogawa files anyway. Would you be interested to work with us and provide example files for testing ?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,484 Views)
Thanks for a quick response. I would be happy to help. Tell me how to proceed.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,484 Views)
Would it be possible to get example files ? The more files we get, the better we can test. I recommend to do the next steps through email. Depending on the size of the files, we can use the NI ftp site.

Could you please let me know how many files you can provide and which size they have ?

Please contact me through andreas.haub@ni.com
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,484 Views)