DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to link the x-axis of multiple graphs in a report? Using DIAdem 12.0

Is there a way to link the x-axis of multiple graphs in a report?  Using DIAdem 12.0

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(5,348 Views)

Hi j3961,

Could you be more specific with what you mean by "link" x-axis of multiple graphs? Are you looking for each graph to have the same x-axis?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(5,311 Views)

What  I am after is this...  If I have multiple 2D axis systems in a report with each y axis showing different channels of a particular data file and with each x axis being the time stamp of that data file, rather than changing the x axis values of each 2D axis system to zoom in on a time slice, I'd like to change only one and have all the others match.  So I suppose yes, I want each of the multiple 2D axis systems to have the same x axis, but I want unique 2D axis systems, not one system with multiple y axis or "n systems".  I'm hesitant to post a sample report as this is a public forum.  Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(5,306 Views)

Hi j3961,

If you're in VIEW, then this is a built in feature.  You just need to set each of the separate graphs up in dynamic zoom mode.

Brad Turpin

DIAdem Product Support Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(5,282 Views)

Brad, 

Is there a way to do this in for report? There are many times I have needed this as well. I know you can capture the script contents from dialog boxes in report but not sure if this is the intended route to edit all report plots at same time...

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,357 Views)

hey BG103,

Could you elaborate more on this? Are you able to accomplish this in VIEW and then transferring it to the report? Or are you starting from the report and trying to accomplish this?

In addition, I would highly recommend posting to a new thread to get more views since this thread has been inactive for 5 years. 

Best,

Cici

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,345 Views)