From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iotech data plugin for DIAdem 2017

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello...I have previously used Iotech data plugin (for .dsc files) with different versions of DIAdem. Recently, I have DIAdem 2017 and I could not find the data plugin to work with this. Is there a data plugin available to open Iotech (.dsc) files in DIAdem 2017? Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,137 Views)

Hi Rajoria,

Thanks for bringing this up - I've searched through our internal databases, but I was unable to find a download for an IOTech DataPlugin for .dsc files. I did find your older forum post, but the link you referenced previously is no longer valid.

If you still have access to an older download of the IOTech DataPlugin, I would recommend trying to run that previous installer. In the meantime I'm currently reaching out to our DataPlugins teams to see if they have any record of this DataPlugin. 

Thanks,

Yiran Li

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,074 Views)

Thanks. I tried the older dataplugin for .dsc files. But DIAdem 2017 is still not recognizing those files. Thanks for looking into this.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,068 Views)

Hi Rajoria,

Good news! One of our IOtech Support engineers was able to find a link for the installer for the IOtech DataPlugin. Please try installing the DataPlugin from here.

If the above link doesn't work, you are welcome to directly contact our IOtech support at IOtech.Support@ni.com. 

Best,

Yiran Li

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,057 Views)

Thanks. I tried the plugin from the link you sent, but it still did not work for DIAdem 2017. I will contact NI's Iotech support. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,050 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author rajoria

Looks like IOTech eZ-Analyst being 32-bit application, the plug-in only works for DIAdem 32-bit version and not for 64-bit version.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,981 Views)

Hi All,

I asked R&D about this, and they pointed out that there is an approach for loading IoTech data files into a 64bit version of DIAdem.  Please give this a try and let us know if the performance meets your needs.

http://www.ni.com/example/54228/en/

Brad Turpin

DIAdem Product Support Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,960 Views)