From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set elements in the Table Control center alignment

Solved!
Go to solution

I Creat a Table Control to display one channel data in User Dialog Box.

I want the elements in the Table to center in alignment. But i dont know how to set elements in the Table Control center alignment .thanks all

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,808 Views)

Hi,

You may use Property Node of the table to change the alignment of the data being displayed. 

Find the control/indicator on the block diagram, right click and select Create » Property Node » Text » Justification. Create a enum constant and select "center".

Reference Link

Jared Loy

AE National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,698 Views)

Thank you very much for your reply.

But I want to know how to implement it in DIAdem User Dialog Box. 

I'm sorry I didn't specify what kind of software it was, but I thought it was in the DIAdem section and everybody defaulted to it.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,693 Views)

Hi,

Sorry. I was no realized that I am in Diadem sub-forum. 

To set data in table control using center alignment you may refer to these 2 links.

Alignment for Text

Alignment for Channel Table

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,669 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author SmallFox

Hi SmallFox,

There are 2 table controls in DIAdem SUDialogs, the older, static Table control, and the newer XTable control.  The older, static Table control is simpler to use, but it can only display column content left-aligned.  The newer XTable is a lot more flexible, since its cells display what a callback function of your designing determines should be dynamically displayed, and it supports left, centered and right justification.

Would it be an option for you to switch to the XTable instead of the older Table control?  Otherwise you're stuck with only left justification.

Brad Turpin

DIAdem Product Support Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,658 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author SmallFox

Thank you for your reply. Your explanation is very good. I will switch to XTable.

Thank you ,Brad Turpin,best regards!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,649 Views)