From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to run diadem with script parameter from outlook e-mail sent like link

Solved!
Go to solution

Im trying to create link to send by e-mail to client, for him to click the link in his outlook and diadem should start with specified script running.

When i click the link without parameter "/CScriptStart", diadem starts, but i dont know how to pass the parameter, i try closing it in brackets and changing the format, but even diadem wont start telling me there is wrong path. 

Could you please help me how to write the proper link?

C:\Program Files\National Instruments\DIAdem 2020\DIAdem.exe /CScriptStart('C:\LOCAL\Jonas\resources\TTF\TTF.VBS')

Lukas_Doubek_0-1637344341873.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,238 Views)

please dont skipt this ticket and try to help me, im in press to make this functional. thanks

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,201 Views)

i tried to create ps script to run diadem with script as parameter, but it seems Diadem registers the script, but doesnt run it. Diadem just shows up, but doesnt execute the script, what im doing wrong?

ps.png

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,191 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lukas_Doubek

this approach worked for me

& "C:\Program Files\National Instruments\DIAdem 2020\DIAdem.exe" "/cScriptStart('C:\LOCAL\Jonas\resources\TTF\TTF.VBS')"

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,186 Views)