From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to programatically cut data in view

Hi Daniel,

What do you want to happen to the values not selected inside the band cursor?  Do you want to set them to NoValues in the original channels, delete them from the original channels (leaving the selected region as the only data points), or do you want to copy the selected region to multiple new channels?

Brad Turpin

DIAdem Product Support Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(764 Views)

Hi Brad,

thank you for your reply!

I just want them to be deleted from all channels in the diagram. These points are noise before and after my measurement signals. The first undeleted points should be the first data point of the channels (erase novalues as well).

Thank you:

Daniel

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(760 Views)

Hi Daniel,

You didn't give any indication what your data channels are like (XY, vs. index, waveform), so I created a VBScript that will handle the latter two cases.  If you really are plotting XY curves, then I'll need to know more about how many X channels will be used on a given graph.

Brad Turpin

DIAdem Product Support Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(754 Views)

Hi Brad,

thank you very much for your script, it works fine. I understand that it will not work with all kinds of X-channels. As far as I can tell now index and waveform will do the job. If not, I might have to come back to you.

Daniel

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(721 Views)