cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to clip a legend against axes in DIAdem 2011/2012

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

up to DIAdem 2010 it was possible to clip a legend in a report against the axes but not against the graph.
In order to do this, i had to create the layout in DIAdem 8.1, define the clipping and then convert the LPD to TDR.
As you can see below, the DIAdem legend hides the axes grid and leaves the graph visible.

Clip Legend 2010

The trick using DIAdem 8.1 to create the layout no longer works in DIAdem 2011/2012

Clip Legend 2011

How can I display a legend in DIAdem 2011/2012 that hides the axes and leaves the graph visible?

Thanks

gemu

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,756 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author gemu

You are right, in the "Release Notes" of DIAdem 2011 you find the following information:

Compatibility of DIAdem 2011 and DIAdem 2010

In DIAdem REPORT the clipping parameters "Only hide axes" and "Hide axes and curves" are not available, even if you load an old LPD layout. Instead, you can specify a background color for each report object. In the object settings, select white as the background color if you want to show report objects on top of the axis system.

The old feature was not offical supported since DIAdem switch from LPT to the TDR after 8.1. So I am sorry that I can not give you a more satisfactory solution.

Winfried

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(4,748 Views)