From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I use the Intelligent Instrumentation PCI 20001C card with DIAdem 6

I need to update my DIAdem Version 4.00 to 6.02. But there is no driver for my measuring card Intelligent Instrumentation PC20001C that i used with DIAdem 4.00.
What do I need to do?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,448 Views)
I am not sure about version 6.02, but your card seems to be supported in version 8.

Check here for a list of supported hardware:

http://www.gfs-ac.de/english/index.htm

Click on 'Supported hardware" on the left in the 'Products - DIAdem" section and then choose your manufacturer on the right side. For II, it shows support for the PCI 20.001C-1 and -2 in version 8.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Otmar
Otmar D. Foehner
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,448 Views)
Thank you for answering Otmar. You are right. The card is supported in version 4 and seems to be supported in 8.
The question is now, do I get the driver for Diadem 6 I´m working with? Do I have to buy a card that is supported in 6 ? Or do I have to buy the license for version 8?
Anyway, I don't get, why only in version 6 the driver is missing.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,448 Views)
Not too sure why they didn't develop a driver for version 6.0. The upgrade to version 8 might be a worthwhile investment. Not only does it have the driver for II boards it also now supports NI boards. In addition version 8.0 is much faster then earlier version.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,448 Views)