DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generating Sine Wave

Hello all, 

I have been using DIAdem lately to discard certain sections of noisy data in a channel. I have been doing this by comparing the fundamenal waveform of the data to a filtered waveform. I have it working the way I want, but I currently have to pull in a "fundamental" tdms file that I create with LabVIEW using the harmonics analysis vi. I have successfully managed to extract the fundamental frequency, amplitude, and phase shift of the waveform using the Single Tone Extract command in DIAdem. My questions are as follows:

1.) Is there anyway in DIAdem to generate a sine wave using the fundamental frequency, amplitude, and phase shift that I have returned?

2.) Is there another funciton or command that would result in this fundamental sine wave (similar to the harmonics analysis in LabVIEW). 

Thanks for your help.

-Kyle

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,030 Views)

Kyle,

Have you looked into generating channel data? There are a few built in examples that should point you in the right direction. One such example is called "Generating Channels and Groups with a Script". You could then use the "sin()" function to fill out the data of the channel.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,973 Views)