DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Einbindung DIAdem animation ( tool : VISUAL) in POWER POINT

how can i import a diadem animation in tool : diadem visual in a power point presentation ? do i need special software ? where can i get it ?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,009 Views)
Sorry, but DIAdem doesn't contain a function that allows you to transfer the online visualization of a DIAdem-DAC-Scheme to PowerPoint.
Of course you can transfer a Layout created in DIAdem-GRAPH to PowerPoint. In the NI-KnowledgeBase you find an example which shows how to automate the layout transfer to PowerPoint.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,009 Views)
Hi,

There is no 'direct' way to achieve this, which means DIAdem doesn't provide a function to store a DIAdem: Visual animation as a video.

I went out on the Web and found a few programs that allow you to capture a screen or a part of a screen and save it to a standard AVI file. AVI files can then be played in a PowerPoint presentation.

Please check here for one of the tools:

http://www.supercapture.com/en/example8.htm

A free evalaution version is avalaible on the site for download. The tool is priced reasonabley at about US$ 32.

Disclaimer: I have not tested this tool, neither with DIAdem nor with Powerpoint. I assume that this should work, but the tool may interfere with the performance of the DIAdem Visual tool or it may produce AVI files that can
not be played in PowerPoint. Try this at your own risk!

I hope this is an acceptable solution for your question,

Otmar
Otmar D. Foehner
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,009 Views)