DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diadem save data into NoName

I am using DIAdem 2014. I tried to save my data into tdm files and 2 files were created: tdm and tdx. However when I loaded them into diadem, it just had NoName channels as my attached image. These channels contained 0 and 1 values and these values are wrong. This is really annoying. Please provide me some suggestions to avoid this. And for those files, is there any way to recover the information?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,442 Views)

Hello,

What program and how was your TDM file saved/created in (LabVIEW, DIAdem)? Can you attach the TDM file?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,413 Views)

Group and Channels have properties.    One of them is Name.  While I do not think it is required in TDMS to have a name property, DIAdem if it is not defined in the source data has to show a unique name for each channel and group regardless of the source.  So the application just adds noname_# to make it unique.   If you save the file DIAdem internal portal data to file adds the channel Name property for you.

To avoid this you need to have the Name property defined in your source data on load into DIAdem or run a script to rename the noname_x to something meaning full from the source file name, path or other metadata.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,629 Views)