DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diadem 9.01 and Remedy Change Management System.

When Remedy Change Management system V4.51 and Diadem V9.01 are installed on the same PC in Windows XP, we are having issues. When trying to launch Remedy, Windows Installer pops up and starts searching for Diadem 9.01 CD.

What would be causing this issue?

Installing LabView 6.1 after Diadem fixes the issue, but that is not a reasonable solution for us. My guess would be a different version of a dll, but I can't find any documentation on all of the files and versions installed with Diadem or LabView.

Thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,950 Views)
Hello mofese,

I was unable to find a copy of Remedy's Change Management System software to test with, but I would suggest the following:

On a clean (newly-formatted) Windows XP installation, try installing first DIAdem 9.01, then Remedy's software. See if everything works with that installation order. If not, try the reverse order (again, using a clean newly-formatted XP installation), and see if that works.

I don't believe that either Remedy's software or DIAdem/LabVIEW provide documentation about all DLLs that are installed with the products. You can generate this yourself easily by logging one installation using freeware software like InstallSpy (http://www.2brightsparks.com/freeware/freeware-hub.html).

I'm sorry I don't have any more helpful suggest
ions to provide.

David Mc.
NI Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,950 Views)