DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detect pressure drops and count them.

Hi DIAdem users.

Farly new to using DIAdem, therefore hope to get some tips for solving this problem.

I have run it to a problem in detecting when venting is started and when venting is stopped.

I would like to record the x,y data for the venting start and for the venting stop. The ventings are illustrted with the gray arrow. on the figure below.

I was thinking that if DIAdem returned a table data, then I can calculate the volumen vented out. The venting is done by having a known volumen that is filled and drained during each drain cycle. (represented with an arrow).

Looking forward to herar from you.

Best regards Troels

Exsample on venting dataExsample on venting data

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,974 Views)

Hi Femkamp,

What DIAdem version are you using?  There's a new ANALYSIS function in DIAdem 2019 that I think could be very useful here called "Detrend".  If you're using an earlier DIAdem version I'll have to think some more about the best way to approach this.

It also depends to some extent how many data points exist between each peak and adjacent trough.  Could you post a representative data set for us to look at?

Brad Turpin

DIAdem Product Support Engineer

National Instruments

Message 2 of 3
(1,917 Views)

Hi Brad.

Thanks for your reply.

It is an older version 15 in a 64 bit version. 

I have atachet the datafile, it is the channel M1box2ai12 11B2

Gonna see if I can get the DIAdem 19, but if there is a work around, then it will be appriciated. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,864 Views)