This is the scenario: [everything is on local machine]
I'm using the Analysis Server Procedure triggered by a new flow of data in the Data Finder Indexed folder to convert raw data into TDMS data. The raw data are binary data and the extension is .bin, the plugin used is "Plugin A". In my system, I have other raw binary data but they need a different plugin, called "Plugin B". DataFinder Server is indexing the folder used ad a trigger using only "Plugin A"
When I contribute with fresh data into the indexed folder, Analysis server Procedure is triggered but it fails, and I receive an error that I created in the Main.vbsa that means that the Analysis Server is using the "Plugin B" instead of "PluginA".
1) If I delete from Diadem the "Plugin B" the behaviour is correct and I can see my data converted properly 2) If I leave the "Plugin B" (because the next step of my application will be converted also .bin file that uses Plugin B) and In DataFinder, "Manage DataPlugins and filename extensions" I enable only "Plugin A" and, I set (in "File extensions" Tab >> bin setting) the High priority to Plugin A and below Plugin B --> the behaviour remains incorrect.