DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Import Plugin, empty channels are disapearing.

Solved!
Go to solution

Hey Guys,

I've got to go through a lot of old test data that is output as CSV files, the new data is TDMS and comes into DiAdem nicely formatted in the data portal.

I've attached examples of how the two are currently importing into the data portal.

When I use the text dataplugin wizard to import the CSV files I don't have a way to split the setup information into another group as all the channel names are on the 1st line.

It recognizes the setup channel name information, but also does not generate the channels as there is not data within it.

Channels 1 up until "Miss Msg Count" have data, and all channels after have no data.

The plugin that I've generated with the wizard is capable of recognizing channels where data is present, but drops the channels where no data is present.

I was hoping to make a plugin made that would generate all of the channels, even the empty ones, as the empty channel names themselves are important setup data.

I've looked through some of the example VBS based Dataplugin I could find online, but I'm still very new to the scripting aspect for the data finder.

Regards,

Alex

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,304 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Frisbert

The structure you described cannot be configured using the DataPlugin wizard.

I have written a VBS DataPlugin. Please feel free to adjust the script to match your needs.

Message 2 of 3
(2,268 Views)

Thank you soo much! 

It works perfectly.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,266 Views)