cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DIAdem - multiple sheets

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi guys, 

When I am working with DIAdem opening files all the time, there is a huge number of sheets everytime I turn on DIAdem. This delays DIAdem program to open. Any file I open, there are 100 sheets. How can I delete everything and never have so many sheets?

See attached photo. 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,007 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author stapol

Hello stapol,

DIAdem is loading a default VIEW template when you start, it looks like your default template has 100+ pages. The easiest way to change this is to go to the "Settings > DIAdem Settings ..." and remove the "Default file" name from the  VIEW part of the configuration. You leave this space blank, and then hit OK. 

Config.jpg

Step 2 is to go to the "Settings" menu again, Select the "Save As ..." menu item and overwrite the "Desktop.DDD" configuration file.

The next time you start DIAdem, it will open a blank VIEW template instead of the current template that has 100+ pages.

Let me know if that was helpful,

Otmar

Otmar D. Foehner
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,955 Views)

Hi,

DIAdem start with a default template for the VIEW layout file. I guess, you somehow create a template and saved it using the "example.tdv" name. As a result, you now have a default template with a lot of sheets. You could simply create a new template and save it as your example template. That should help

Andreas

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,951 Views)

It worked. 

Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,946 Views)