From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DIAdem View Map not loading

Hi,

Recently I'm having problems to display the coordinates in the map view. Previously with same computer I was able, however I don't know the exact reasons but started to have this issue.

I have GPS data, longitude, latitude and speed, and I'm using this last one synch track.

I'm using a windows 10 computer.

Any ideas?Captura2.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,261 Views)

There are two things you should check.

1) Did you configure Map Source to OpenStreetMap 1 or OpenStreetMap 2?

2) When you open the DIAdem example like 'Map Display in DIAdem VIEW', It displays the map?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,228 Views)

It doesn't display from the beginning. 

It seems the problem is due to Windows 10, IE security settings. It displays several warnings about HTTP/HTTPS in Diadem and IE and when agreeing them it starts working. 

It never happened this before. So I'm thinking if it's related to a recent W10 update.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,205 Views)

It seems the problem is due to Windows 10, IE security settings. It displays several warnings about HTTP/HTTPS in Diadem and IE and when agreeing them it starts working. 

It never happen this before. So I'm thinking if it's related to a recent W10 update. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,205 Views)