DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DIAdem 8.0 is not support Model DT3003 of DATA TRANSLATION.

In DIAdem help:Supported Hardware in Single Value procesing, the model "DT 3000 series" of DATA TRANSLATION is listed, but when I use the dialog box "Select new hardware",DT 3003 is not among there.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,309 Views)
The DIAdem DAC driver for the DT 3000 board is a very old one and was written in 16 bit code. There are no plans for NI to re-write the driver in 32 bit code so that DIAdem versions after DIAdem 4/6 could use it.

Your options are:
1) Continue to use DIAdem 6
2) Re-write the GPI-DLL driver yourself
3) Use a different DAQ card

Regards,
Brad Turpin
NI
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,309 Views)
Thanks,Mr Brad Turpin:
I will try to find GPI-DLL.But how to Re-write this file if I fail to find it? What program should I need to do this job?
My major in our medical college is Occupation Health,What kind of expertise should I consult to?
Thanks Again for your advice.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,309 Views)
Hi Cediland,

Creating/editing a GPI-DLL requires a Visual C 6.0 compiler and knowledge of creating DLLs from C. You can find DIAdem's GPI-DLL Wizard and example code at:

http://digital.ni.com/softlib.nsf/websearch/D605AA96CF81760C86256C7600742EC5?opendocument&node=132060_US

If you wish, I can see if NI originally wrote the GPI-DLL, and if we still have the C source code, I might be able to send it to you as a starting point.

Regards,
Brad Turpin
NI
brad.turpin@ni.com
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,309 Views)
Thank You!
I've consulted to the local service from Shanghai China and find out file GfsDTAcq.dll is what I need,now it works. I should study more about DIAdem.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,309 Views)