DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DIAdem 2017 wont load in Windows 10 crash ADDINFO\OPCUADRV.DLL

Having trouble loading diadem maybe someone has run across this.  When launching the .exe from program files, task bar, start, and desktop it shows the loading screen then disappears, never loading the application.  Looks like it fails while the loading screen shows "Load: ADDINFO\OPCUADRV.DLL"  The attached image shows this.

What we've tried:

1) Repair installation

2) Clean installation

Also we have a couple other laptops on Windows 10 running DIAdem 2017 no issues, the loading screen will show "Load: ADDINFO\OPCUADRV.DLL" just before launching the panel.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,673 Views)

I had a similar but different error.

The fix I got was this...  https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA03q000000wz4FCAQ&l=en-US

Hope it works for you 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,646 Views)

Thanks for the suggestion spider!  I did not find the vbscript file in any DIAdem folders, so I downloaded that vbscript.dll file and dropped it into [C:\Program Files\National Instruments\DIAdem 2017] folder and after a restart the same symptom appears.  Just so happens we're getting another new laptop of the same specs hopefully tomorrow to try the same DIAdem 2017 installation on there and see what happens.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,637 Views)

That other laptop already had everything installed.  We found DIAdem 2015 and we were able to install and launch the program.  There are custom scripts that use 2017 which are causing some errors with 2015 so we're sort of in limbo to see if I can use 15.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,471 Views)

Hello,

I have a exact same problem.

Did you resolve the problem?

If so, could you let me know how to resolve this problem?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(1,929 Views)

The solution was to install "NI DAQmx 21.0" to get the latest libraries

Message 6 of 6
(1,918 Views)