From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DIADEM compatibility ISO-MME 13499 2014/2019 2.0/2.1

Dear all,

I am using DIADEM 2012 and 2017. I am wondering whether DIADEM is able to handle with ISO-MME 13499 2014/2019 2.0/2.1 files or not.

I know the .mme existing plugging can works with the old version of this standard 2003 v1.x but I am not sure if the newest versions (2014/2019)  are covered as well. I seriously doubt as I have a data set using the newest version of the standard and I can not open it. Now I doubt if is a problem of DIADEM plugging or my data is corrupted.

In case the mme existing plugging does not cover the new 2.0/2.1 version, is there a date for having a plugging update?

Best regards

Miguel Ángel

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,727 Views)

Hi Miguel,

The MME DataPlugin was originally written for the 1.x standard and has never been updated to support any 2.0 format.  To my knowledge, you are the first customer asking about this.  Do you have any MME data files that you can post or email me at brad.turpin@ni.com so that we can begin to assess the level of effort to read them?  There are currently no projects in the works to update the MME DataPlugin, so concrete test files in the newer format would be very helpful.

Brad Turpin

Senior Technical Support Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,640 Views)