From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crash toolkit license

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

i got a computer with no license for Crash toolkit analysis panel, so most of buttons are disabled. but when i use the crash functions in script, it doesnt trigger error telling me that i dont have the toolkit. I tried the function for HIC head injury criterion, and pulse function.

So if i dont have the license, i can use the toolkits functions via VBS and if u buy the licence, the bonus for me that i can use it manually with the dialog windows? or there is more differences or i get it all wrong? thanks for info

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,143 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lukas_Doubek

Hello Lukas,

You got this correct. The Crash Toolkit license gives you access to the functions via the user interface, all the crash analysis script functions are available with all versions of DIAdem (Base, Advanced and Professional) if used from within a Script, with or without the Crash Toolkit.

Otmar

Otmar D. Foehner
Message 2 of 4
(2,101 Views)

Hi Otmar,

I am experiencing an abnormal situation which hardly to describe. but the current situation is where my data was not able to process after the selection of the data. for an example, resultant of 3 different data. after clicking, the windows remain as it is, and the data was not processed. hope you clear my problem.

thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,867 Views)

Hi, i had similar problem. Plus when you click to calculate the resultant, nothing happened and i got a mouse cursor hourglass like its doing something. but nothing.

This advices solved my problem so try to check it out

https://forums.ni.com/t5/DIAdem/Analysis-panel-Calculate-button-in-all-dialogs-doesnt-work/m-p/40645...

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,861 Views)