DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting vector variables to SUD table columns when number of entries is unknown at design time

I have a table in a SUD dialog with several columns. In Diadem Script I have some vector variables, where vector size is unknown at design time of the dialog.
In a COD dialog, I was able to set this size with 'CustTLRowNo'.
What's the counterpart for SUD dialogs?
I'm not able to fill the columns manually, because some of the columns should contain vectors of 'Groessenliste' (enumerated values / selection list?) and I need the behaviour of a drop down to choose from.
Thanks in andvance.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,222 Views)
Hi,

a counterpart of "CustTLRowNO" does not exist in SUD dialog. YOu have to use several other commands in order to implement this function.

f.e. you could use the "Table1.Rows.count" method for getting the number of rows. With the command "Table1.Rows.add" or "Table1.Rows.remove x" and a loop you can then change the amount of Rows.

I hope this helps...

regards

Peter WEber
NI Germany
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,222 Views)
Hi,
at first, thanks for your answer.

With your suggestion, there are several problems:
1. Even with the right number of rows, the connected variable has to be of the same length (the given length in the column description). Without that, there are rows, but no entries...And there is no description how to bind a variable to a cell (not the values).
2. Filling in the values in the added cells directly, makes it impossible to use things like "Grössenliste" for multiple choice in a cell.

Any further suggestions would be great appreciated

Keith Juergens
DAVID GmbH
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,222 Views)