DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect DAZYLab via modbus TCP/IP

Hey everyone,

im trying to connect a measuring system to Dasylab via modbus TCP/IP. From the manual of the machine i have the registers to which in need to send commands. My biggest troubles i have how to add the Coil-addresses in DASYLab. I know about the startbyte which is 8 times smaller then the register address.  

dan195_1-1617106977909.png

To this picture i would also like to know what you are thinking about Adresses, are they Input or Coil?

dan195_0-1617106940151.png

Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,105 Views)

Hi,

You can find some guidelines in this article Modbus Utility User Manual about DasyLab configurations via Modbus. (page 94)

Also, I know that there are functions Write single Coil and Write Multiple Coil . Don't sure if there is anything like that in DasyLab, but if there is, you can definitely use them. Check this to find more information about that function modbus tools. And perhaps you can find what you need here: DASYLab Linking to Modbus/TCP.

And what about the second picture you attached (I guess it's module properties menu): You can find more info about that settings from the above-attached links.

However, the Address is the NetID of the controller. 

Hope all this info will help you in your project development!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(948 Views)

@Mr.Genius wrote:

Hi,

You can find some guidelines in this article Modbus Utility User Manual about DasyLab configurations via Modbus. (page 94)

Also, I know that there are functions Write single Coil and Write Multiple Coil . Don't sure if there is anything like that in DasyLab, but if there is, you can definitely use them. Check this to find more information about that function modbus tools. And perhaps you can find what you need here: DASYLab Linking to Modbus/TCP.

And what about the second picture you attached (I guess it's module properties menu): You can find more info about that settings from the above-attached links.

However, the Address is the NetID of the controller. slope game

Hope all this info will help you in your project development!

Thank you very much for posting this, I got it working.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(908 Views)