DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChnSmooth() does not return waveform

Hello Diademers,

I am using function Call ChnSmooth() where an input is a waveform channel and expected output is waveform as well. But i am getting an numeric channel instead. Do you have any idea why is that and how can i avoid it ? FYI i am cutting out some small parts of data from the middle of the record but i do not see how that could be a problem. Because i was cutting off some parts before and that had no effect for it + when i save the file and rename it, the ChnSmooth()  runs smoothly. I have red the Note for the waveform properties  If you, for example, delete or add channel values, DIAdem does not automatically adjust the waveform properties wf_start_timewf_start_offset, and wf_increment. Adjust the waveform properties manually either with a script or in the properties window in order to retain the time reference between the x-part and the y-part of the waveform channel. " But from my point of view non of these propreties should have an effect for ChnSmooth() function in a way that does not return waveform output.

Call ChnSmooth("[1]/ ChannelName","/Smooth1_ ChannelName ,500,"maxNumber")

Thank You in advance for any of your input. Roman

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,260 Views)

Hello RomanKoleno,

I tested this with DIAdem 2015 SP2 and 2017 SP1. It works fine. If the input channel is a waveform the result channel is a wavform, too.

Greetings

Walter

Message 2 of 2
(2,233 Views)