DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.CSV missing time

Hello together,

I'm doing measurements of blood flow. It is possible to export files from the Measurement-System as .DAT Files. I have the File Format Description of the .DAT File so I´m able to write the Values into an .CSV File using FreeMat. But there is no possibility to add the time to the .CSV File so I generated a TimeChannel in DIAdem Analysis. The Graph looks fine, but if I use DIAdem Analysis Integration the Values I get doesn´t make sense. I hope somebody can tell me how to add the Time the right way.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,748 Views)

To get suitable graphs for the measured data and its integration, follow these steps:

1. Create the time channel with the tool "Analysis -> generate numeric channel", adjust the settings as in screenshot "2013-05-15 14_21_52-Numerischen Kanal generieren.png"

way of channel generation: equidistant, start value: 0, end value: 60, number of values: 12501, unit: seconds

2. do the integration with the generated time channel, adjust the settings as in screenshot "2013-05-15 14_24_40-Integrieren.png"

x-channel: [1]/LinearGenerated (this is the time channel), y-channel: [1]/Ch0 (this is the channel with the measured values)

3. open View in DIAdem. First click on the time channel, then press the Ctrl-Key, click on the other two channels and drop them into a 2-axis-diagram.

The result is shown in screenshot "2013-05-15 14_28_47-DIAdem - [VIEW_   Flow.TDV].png"

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,717 Views)

Did you consider to create a DataPlugin which can read the DAT file directly and, assuming there is sufficient information in the DAT file, would generate the time channel while reading the data ?

You mentioned that you have access to the documentation of the .DAT file format and you have exampel files so creating a DataPlugin should be possible.

Andreas

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,691 Views)