DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN CONVERTER

Bonjour,

Suite au probléme rencontré ("can converter error : invalid number of data bytes") pour convertir mes  fichier de type "vector ASCII" (.asc) avec ma bus database configuration (.dbc), sujet du 02-07-2011, votre réponse en message privé été: "R&D has discovered the problem-- some of the hex codes in your log file are only 1 character (instead of the expected 2 characters).  They think they can expand the CAN Converter to read 1 character hex codes as well".

DIAdem R&D is adapting the CAN Converter dll to work with your submitted CAN log and database files.  We hope to be able to soon send you an updated dll that you can use in DIAdem 2010 SP1.

Avez vous réalisé un updated dll ?

Cordialement

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,181 Views)

Hi POPPOTE,

My apologies for the long delay.  R&D has indeed addressed this issue, and it is scheduled to release with DIAdem 2012 SP1.  I'm not sure when the SP1 will release though, so I'd like to send you the DLL behind the Bus Log Converter so you can try out the solution on your existing DIAdem 2012.  Do you in fact have access to DIAdem 2012, or are you still using an earlier version, in which case which version?  It would be most convenient for R&D to provide only a solution for DIAdem 2012 and later versions.

You can email me directly at brad.turpin@ni.com

Regards,

Brad Turpin

DIAdem Product Support Engineer

National Instuments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(4,164 Views)