From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autoactpath points to an incorrect folder

Hi,
I am creating a menu in DIAdem 9.0
I am using 6 VBS files that are being called by this menu. I am using Autoactpath command in all these 6 VBS files, when invoking the first file the Autoactpath displays the correct path (the path of VBS file), but on clicking the remaining 5 files the autoactpath displays a temporary folder.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,526 Views)
Hi,

Autoactpath is a variable that points to the directory where your script is. If you have a menu item that displays the autoactpath without a script, you will get the path to the temporary folder. In any other case, you will get the directory of your script. I am attaching an example that creates 3 menu items. Two of them point to scripts that display the autoactpath. The last item doesn't call a script, instead it directly shows the autoactpath (here, it should point to the temp folder). The main script is called easy menu adder.vbs.

Best Regards,

Alejandro del Castillo
Application Engineer (NI)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,526 Views)