Hello, I continously get the access violation error and after that immediately the ExternalException message.
The sequence of operations done by my script is:
- load matlab files into data portal (I tried Register, Load and Loadimmediately)
- rename groups
- copy some channels to a new group
- rename copied channels and add new properties
Here the error triggers and Diadem is closed...
I tried to understand what is this Oleaut32.dll file and actually it seems to be involved in a bunch of problems, but I cannot remove it because I don't have admin privileges on this machine.
Also, why should OLE programs be involved in the simple task I am performing?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Please, can you answer the following questions:
Which DIAdem version do you use?
Does the problem still occur if you do the same things but load a TDM file?
Do you use the latest Matlab DataPlugin version (1.5.07212)?
1) I use 2015 version
2) the error triggers only when I load .mat files
3) Up to Yesterday I was using an older version, today I installed 1.5.07212 but the error is still there
Yes, can you please share your e-mail address? I prefer not to publish the files on the forum.
Anyway: I tested my script on another computer and it works fine with the same matlab input files: I believe everything would be fixed if I uninstall and reinstall Diadem...