From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access violation err:00142C50

Hello there,

Has anyone met  with this error before or know what does it mean?

Error while executing "StatBlockCalc" command
Error type: ACCESS VIOLATION
Error address: 00142C50
Module name:GFSFILE.DLL

this error appears quite randomly when i am try to average of a channel. When this appears i just close Diadem and it works afterwards. Do you have any idea why is that?

Thank you very much in advance for any inputs.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,373 Views)

Hi, 

Thank you for posting this question. I would like to check up on this post since no one in the community has gotten back to you yet.

Could you possibly the part of your script that is dealing with this channel? Since the code usually works I doubt that this is an issue with your code. Have you tried running the code on another machine? If so, it is possible that your computer's RAM and CPU sometimes reach critically high levels.

Best regards,

Sara N H

Applications Engineer

National Instruments 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,347 Views)

Hello there,

This error occurs in the script when it is trying to calculate an average of the channel.

Call StatBlockCalc("Channel","1-","[1]/LC1_SMOOTH")

Yes, i did try to run it on other machine and still i get the error 1 out 10 times. Well it could be the RAM and CPU is there a way how to prevent it from happennig ?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,291 Views)

Hey,

What channels are you trying to apply that function to ? Can you send us a TDM with the data so that we can play around with it ? 

Thanks

CLAMaxime -- Kudos are a great way to say thank you
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,288 Views)