From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Violation error address 0000E9CF

Solved!
Go to solution

I keep getting this error sometimes when I run my script.  My code is as follows

If Data.Root.ChannelGroups("GeneralInformation").Channels("Fuse Groups").Values(3)<>"" Then
Call DataBlClpCopy("[5]/Fuse Groups",20,1)
'Call oUDI.Sleep(1000)
Call DataBlClpPaste("[5]/Fuse Groups",3,0,0)
End If

I thought it might be because Diadem attempts to paste before it has finished copying, so I put a wait command inbetween but this didnt help.

Does anyone know what else I could try to solve this problem?

accessviolation.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,166 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author warburtonj

Hi warburtonj,

How about if you try a different command to accomplish the same thing, one that doesn't use the Windows clipboard:

Call DataBlInsert("[5]/Fuse Groups", 20+1, 1, "[5]/Fuse Groups", 3)

You have to add the "ValNo" (1) to the "ChnRow" (20) when you're writing from the same channel to itself, because the command extends the channel length before it copies the channel value.

What version of DIAdem are you using?  There will be other options we can try, depending on how recent your DIAdem version is.

Brad Turpin

DIAdem Product Support Engineer

National Instruments

Message 2 of 3
(2,121 Views)

Thanks, that seems to have solved it Smiley Happy.  I've not got the error again yet anyway after running the script through a few times.

I am using DIAdem 18.0.0(64-bit)

James

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,112 Views)