From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2019 - Changing the order of tabs/opened script in Script panel

Hi,

I asked 3 years ago if you can make possible changing order of opened scripts in Script panel. I just installed Diadem 2019 and i see that u changed the place for this tabs from bottom to top of the script window, but still i cant change the order. Will you ever make this feature? Because it will be really very usefull and stress eliminating.

here is the thread i asked for the feature: https://forums.ni.com/t5/DIAdem/Scripts-panel-moving-with-tabs-sheets-of-opened-scripts/td-p/3294302...

In most IDEs this feature works, but not in Diadem...

Message 1 of 4
(2,014 Views)

Hi Lukas,

This forum is more focused towards support questions. If you'd like to suggest features, I recommend posting on the Idea Exchange. The Idea Exchange forum is monitored directly by our R&D team, so you can suggest features and get responses from the people with the decision making power on the subject.

Best,

Lindsey Nestor
Program Manager, Hardware Services
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,957 Views)

Yeah, <Sigh>

I also would love to be able to rearrange the opened tabs in DIAdem SCRIPT.

Sorry, not yet,

Brad Turpin

DIAdem Product Support Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(1,901 Views)

Hi guys,

The idea that Lukas had got me thinking, that maybe this was possible.

Was able to make a vbs class that allow me to either load up in script editor all the vbs files in a path. 

Or lets me load up the editor with files that are listed in file. Kind of like a project, The order exactly the same each time.

This can be linked to a Button in Script pane so could have a different button for each project where it will setup the editor.

Anyway take look and see what you think.

Paul

ps. I can see other functions that would help script writing efficiency will see where I go from here.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,862 Views)